Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 10th 2011

Hey everyone!  Everyone who actually reads these that is... =P

I figured Id make a random post this afternoon, sadly all in text since I'm not yet able to do videos!!!  That will all change after this coming Tuesday when I get my laptop fixed...  Hopefully...

Anyways, today seems like its going to be another boring day sitting around home, doing nothing what so ever!!!  How exciting eh?

I've noticed lately some old pattern's, and changes in my mood, as well as perception of reality.  I've been off my medication for quite a few months now, and have decided maybe its time to change that.  I see my family doctor this coming Tuesday, and I'm going to have her refer me to a psychiatrist in the Adult system.  I have no interest in going back to my youth counselor and psychiatrist at Discovery.  My intention is mainly to do an intake assessment, and hopefully get back on my Divalproex.  At least its a start, and it will help stabilize my mental state.

Even though I'm still injured and incapable of returning to work at Kelsey's.  I'm considering looking around for work elsewhere, not in the kitchen or restaurant industry.  I'm planning on re-doing my resume, posting it online, and applying for a few different jobs.  Hopefully something not as physically demanding as a kitchen comes available, and maybe then I can return to work sooner than if I was returning to Kelsey's.

So today is March 10th, which means there is exactly 16 days till the Saint Patrick's themed party.  (March 26th)  I'm quite looking forward to hosting this event!  I've bought a ton of themed decorations from Dollarama, and have a few more to pick up from Spencer's.  Some time next week when I've got all the decorations I'll begin the setup and decorating for the party.  I'm going to video this process and add some other clips and such, and put together a "How To" video.  Which will be featured on the YouTube channel some friends and I are in the process of making.

Anyways, I believe that's all for now.  I really wish time would speed forward to next Tuesday, then I will have access to my laptop back and can start doing Vlogs!!!  =)

.......... Not that anyone is actually reading these... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment